Introduction

Welcome to my A2 media Blog, I'm Josh Stevenson (0796) and I'm in Group 2 with Harry Kettenis (0390), Matthew Romo (1660) and Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331). Use the labels on the right to navigate through my blog, with the A2 labels relevant to my current course. You can access the main music video blog aswell using the link.

Here is the live link to Group 2's Facebook Page.

Thanks.

Music Video

Our Music Video

Digipak



Our Digipak
Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover
Bottom Left: Inside Back, Bottom Right: Inside Front

Our Website




Our Website (Click to Enter)

Sunday 20 July 2014

My Costume

George Daniel, like the rest of the band, is dressed mainly in all black throughout the video; he does occasionally wear a leather jacket with beige sleeves on it, but that is the most colour he or any of the band wears.


He has this whole indie look about him, looking slightly edgy without going overboard; with his skinny jeans, long sleeve black shirt and all black converse. He essentially embodies the meaning of being an indie performer, being cool, calm and collected.

There are still some items that I find absolutely impossible to find; pieces such as a leather jacket with beige sleeves. No matter where I look I cannot find neither hide nor hair of one, it may be that I may have to
borrow someones leather jacket and stick some beige coloured material to the sleeves to create the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment