Introduction

Welcome to my A2 media Blog, I'm Josh Stevenson (0796) and I'm in Group 2 with Harry Kettenis (0390), Matthew Romo (1660) and Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331). Use the labels on the right to navigate through my blog, with the A2 labels relevant to my current course. You can access the main music video blog aswell using the link.

Here is the live link to Group 2's Facebook Page.

Thanks.

Music Video

Our Music Video

Digipak



Our Digipak
Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover
Bottom Left: Inside Back, Bottom Right: Inside Front

Our Website




Our Website (Click to Enter)

Sunday 20 July 2014

Personal Achievements

From the A2 prelim, I really want to improve my ability to perform in front of a camera. Being an actor I'm used to over exaggerating my performances and making them much larger than needs be, it is going to be a real challenge for me to make the lens of the camera my main focus and still make my performance believable.

In this music video lip-syncing plays a major part, in order for the video to look believable to any degree I need to work on my lip-synch capabilities as it is something which I do find difficult at times, especially getting my timings correct.

Considering that the next task on the A2 course is to conceptualise and organise a music video of my own, this will be a great experience as it means that I will be able to instruct any actors in the music video in a more constructive and meaningful way.

This task is also a great opportunity for me try and gain a few contacts with people who already have experience in the media industry and possibly be able to use them in any future projects I undertake.

So far, through workshoping, my ability to lip-synch had greatly improved and I now feel that if I were asked to perform a role in which lip-syncing was essential, then I would be able to deliver a performance that doesn't look forced or fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment